REGISTER NOW! ANZAED 2017 Autumn Workshop Series “Reflections”: 24 – 25 March
Registrations are now open for the ANZAED 2017 Autumn workshop series “Reflections” at Peppers Resort Noosa Beach Resort on 24-25 March.
More info: http://www.anzaed.org.au/noosa-aws.html
There is a choice of eight clinically focused workshops on a range of treatments for adolescents and adults.
Friday 24 March (Core skills)
1. Inpatient eating disorder management: Paediatric & adult
2. Adjuncts for FBT: DBT, Perfectionism & ASD
3. CBT- E core skills
4. Body image and the self as a social object: Applying techniques from dance/movement therapy to enhance positive body image, reduce social anxiety and shame.
*Plus a Friday evening networking cocktail event
Saturday 25 March (Extended skills)
1. Renourishing the undernourished inpatient: A practical guide to dietetic care for ED’s
2. Adolescent focused therapy (FBT and beyond)
3. CBT-E Masterclass
4. A how to guide to improving body image in schools: An introduction to Happy Being Me
*The schedule accommodates Friday morning flights from several cities prior to commencement, and an early finish on the Saturday accommodates some evening flights out afterwards.
Discounted accommodation has been arranged at Peppers Resort, starting at $200 per night. Contact Peppers at 07 5455 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively a range of accommodation options are situated nearby.