Complimentary Acess to Online Learning
Following the announcement of the NSW Service Plan for People with Eating Disorders 2013 – 2018, there has been an increase in requests for complimentary access to the Centre for Eating and Dieting Disorder’s Online Learning Programs from LHD clinicians who are eager to increase their knowledge and skills in the nature, identification, assessment and treatment of eating disorders.
If you are a NSW Health clinician you are eligible for complimentary access to the CEDD’s Online Learning Programs. If you would like to request complimentary access to the Online Learning Programs, please follow the instructions below:
1. If you are a clinician who wants complimentary access to Online Learning, please contact the coordinator of your LHD and request access, providing your first and last name and email address.
2. The coordinator confirms eligibility and forwards your details to CEDD admin.
3. CEDD admin emails you with the steps to access the Online Learning, cc’ing the coordinator.
4. After you have registered and CEDD admin receive your registration form, you will be granted complimentary access to the program. CEDD admin will then email you the login information, and cc the coordinator.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the CEDD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your LHD contacts for requesting complimentary access:
- Central Coast (CCLHD) – Judith Leahy
- Hunter New England (HNELHD) – Mel Hart
- Illawarra Shoalhaven (ISLHD) – Vanessa Allen
- Mid North Coast (MNCLHD) – Ute Morris
- Murrumbidgee LHD (MLHD) – Angela Farrell
- Nepean Blue Mountains LHD (NBMLHD) – Shilpa Madiwale
- Northern NSW LHD (NNSWLHD) – Deanna Bowen
- Northern Sydney LHD (NSLHD) – Monique van Leeuwen
- South Eastern Sydney (SESLHD) – Sarah Reynolds
- Southern NSW (SNSWLHD) – Monique Perkins
- South Western Sydney (SWSLHD) – Linda Lazar
- St Vincent’s Hospital Network (SVHN) – Susan Hart
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Network (SCHN) – Joanne Titterton
- Sydney (SLHD) – Mars Kim
- Western NSW (WNSW) – Meg Vickery
- Western Sydney (WSLHD) – Prue Wright