ANZAED Autumn Workshop Series 2018: Vines Resort, Swan Valley, Perth,16-17 March
The Australia & New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders is holding its Autumn Workshop Series at the Vines Resort, Swan Valley, Perth on 16-17 March, 2018.
The even includes a series of six in-depth clinical workshops in eating disorders in three streams: Child & Adolescent, Dietetic and General/Adult.
There is also a presentation on exercise & eating disorders plus a cocktail reception on the Friday night.
- Working with the adolescent in treatment for anorexia nervosa
- Partnering with parents in child and adolescent eating disorder care
- From MDT to GIT for Dietitians: Exploring collaborative care & gut health
- Health At Every Size & Binge Eating Disorder – it’s not what you see that counts…
- Compassion Focused Therapy for eating and body-image concerns
- Body Image: Males, broadened perspectives and classic interventions