Senator Deborah O’Neill, Shadow Assistant Minister for Mental Health, visited the Centre for Eating & Dieting Disorders and the Boden Institute at the University of Sydney today to discuss treatment, research and prevention of eating disorders in our country. Thank you Senator for your deep interest in this area and your leadership. #watchthisspace
More info: http://www.anzaed.org.au/noosa-aws.html
There is a choice of eight clinically focused workshops on a range of treatments for adolescents and adults.
Friday 24 March (Core skills)
1. Inpatient eating disorder management: Paediatric & adult
2. Adjuncts for FBT: DBT, Perfectionism & ASD
3. CBT- E core skills
4. Body image and the self as a social object: Applying techniques from dance/movement therapy to enhance positive body image, reduce
Read the rest
Please see below two exciting workshop opportunities with Professor Chris Fairburn. These are the only planned workshops by Professor Fairburn taking place in Australia and New Zealand in the next two years.
1. Cognitive Behavioural Treatment for Eating Disorders: Introductory workshop + Bonus Access to New CBT-E eTherapy
When: 15 May 2017, 9am – 5pm
Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cost: $495 + GST
For more details and information on how to register please click here.
2. 2017 Residential Masterclass with Professor Christopher
Read the rest